Song suggestions (improved follower interaction)

I know it's pretty much too late for any major changes and additions, but it's worth trying. 

Wigfrid's songs can affect pretty much all followers, yet only two of the songs, heart ballad and fireproof falsetto, work(and "work" is a strong word for heart mending ballad here, I'll get to that in a moment) 

So, it would be nice to have some alternative effects that the songs would apply to followers:

First, heartmending ballad - it should heal followers for 5-10 hp per attack, or maybe scale the healing with their max hp. It just doesn't work well with their attack speed and usual lack of defense rn, barely healing them. 

The bel canto(?) of courage could give followers immunity to boss screams, seems pretty logical and would be really nice. 

The sanity vampirism song could... make followers gain some loyalty points when they attack something? idk.

The weapon durability song... ok, I'm out of ideas. Point stands though, songs could have better interactions with followers than they do right now. 

(The fireproof's recent changes actually made it decent enough both for players and for followers, so that one's fine as is) 

Archived