make an adequately balanced tree for Wormwood

a tree where a branch for berry bushes is made inadequately, if in the world there are ordinary berry bushes, then you don’t have to pump it up for juicy berries, but if in the world there are juicy berries you have to spend one more point in the tree for berry bushes, is it adequate? No.

31 minutes ago, Wonz said:

This whole branch is silly. I would never spend points and resources for those while i could craft one shovel and get more plants faster.   

it begins to make a lot more sense when you join servers late enough that resources have already been shifted around and stripped from their biomes. I actually really like wormwood's terraforming. It helps me get portal bases up for new arrivals or setting up my own camps elsewhere.

56 minutes ago, Soul7k said:

it begins to make a lot more sense when you join servers late enough that resources have already been shifted around and stripped from their biomes. I actually really like wormwood's terraforming. It helps me get portal bases up for new arrivals or setting up my own camps elsewhere.

It still doesn't make sense because most players having this problem will simply use the celestial portal use the skills then switch back there's noone who is committing to abilities like that and as I even said at the time if that's how it's going to be used why in the world isn't it just a crafting station all characters can use rather than jumping through all those hoops and wasting character skill slots.

55 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

It still doesn't make sense because most players having this problem will simply use the celestial portal use the skills then switch back there's noone who is committing to abilities like that and as I even said at the time if that's how it's going to be used why in the world isn't it just a crafting station all characters can use rather than jumping through all those hoops and wasting character skill slots.

people already do this to set up with winona for bee queen or wickerbottom books when playing as maxwell. I even do it with wilson to get iridescent gems for lunar grimoires.

6 minutes ago, Soul7k said:

people already do this to set up with winona for bee queen or wickerbottom books when playing as maxwell. I even do it with wilson to get iridescent gems for lunar grimoires.

See the difference with that however is those abilities aren't about making non renewable resources more available. There's a difference between having Wigfrid making battle helms for their team and say for example making it so the only way to get more nightmare fuel to use Maxwell's shadow sneak with all current sources of it disappearing after the first 100 days.

15 hours ago, Soul7k said:

There are two kinds of bases on pubs, the big main one and the small barely started one that got abadoned the moment the person making it learned that most other players settled somewhere else. 

Archived