Wigfrid's shield suggestions

-to be able to block 100% of wigfrid's health with the shield, you might have 1/3 from the inspiration meter(but it doesn't remove inspiration), other wise it's parry blocks a bit more than just holding it, still not wasting durability.

Maybe like, when the shield is not allowing wigfrid's health to drop, the durability of it drop instead, vice versa. So when fighting bosses, you'll need more shields than healing items, since the shield will be blocking 100% when 1/3 of inspiration or more.

-Reduce or remove completely the shield's cooldown so when we equip it, we'll be able to parry when fighting with the spear
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If reducing/remove the shield's cooldown (when equiping it) isn't that good, maybe making it more durable while hitting with it, would be great too, and when more durable that means it needs more recources to be able to craft it, for balance. 

7 hours ago, KrayZ RoarC said:

yes bro and they could change that skill from wig, that one that increases block time, into this one suggested. That one skill from wig is literally useless.

It does make blocking more forgiving, and does block the entirety of cc phase 1 & 2's spinning attack (since hitting wigfrid with the block is still considered hitting its target it will end the spin early), speeding it up a lot. Theres also the fact that it speeds up a lot of boss fights like the seasonal bosses, shadow pieces without speed boosts (mainly rook since knight is less reactable, but still doable, while bishop is out of the question because its attack is too long). So even with how niche the uses are i think its useful in those niche situations

15 hours ago, IAmAFurrz said:

It does make blocking more forgiving, and does block the entirety of cc phase 1 & 2's spinning attack (since hitting wigfrid with the block is still considered hitting its target it will end the spin early), speeding it up a lot. Theres also the fact that it speeds up a lot of boss fights like the seasonal bosses, shadow pieces without speed boosts (mainly rook since knight is less reactable, but still doable, while bishop is out of the question because its attack is too long). So even with how niche the uses are i think its useful in those niche situations

hmm, i though it was only to extend the time for you to parry, i mean like if the person doesn't have good reflex, so it also prolong the time taking multiples hits? interesting... if so, it would be nice including more in that skill spot, like the one i suggested or something else... i mean i just wanted more usefulness to the shield, like... it is useful but make it amazier but not so op... GOOD PARRY is what i mean xD and balance. I mean, in some cases it's super op... in others, it's just nhe~~ q-p

18 hours ago, Sandcage said:

I think the terror shield should be a viable option for Wig, the block should work and the item also deserves a buff in her hands.

DUUUUDE great idea... all shields like, should be greater on wigfrid's hands and all working as with her skills. Who know if klei will actually add more shields to this game, since it's becoming a rpg like... we're being able to make classes like, wigfrids tanker warrior, willow/max is like mages, etc... maybe i'm tripping, maybe not who knows xD

Archived