[Suggestion] More move-able items!

I just read your description for the Dreamy Retro Flower Pot (A funky blue flower pot for plants on the move) and I thought oh yeah!

Why can't we pick up and move a flower pot? Now that we have "Move To" functionality, I think a lot more items actually could become move-able? :D

in my minds eye i can see a dupe picking up a flower pot with a flower in it and jogging elsewhere to plop it down and make the area look nice, so i thought i would share XD

there's no real reason why they can't, but i see your point of is there a reason why they should..? idk moving pots, deodorisers, pedestals, or any smaller item like that is just a convenience, like being able to move materials to a specific location instead of building a locker there first is.

hmm what about a portrait on the wall for example, why would we destroy it instead of just hanging it up somewhere else? yeah we can just destroy it and it's no real loss, but still..

why does absolutely everything have to be destroyed in order to move it 1 tile sideways is kinda like the same question from the other side :)

On 12/9/2023 at 5:57 AM, outseeker said:

in my minds eye i can see a dupe picking up a flower pot with a flower in it and jogging elsewhere to plop it down and make the area look nice, so i thought i would share XD

there's no real reason why they can't, but i see your point of is there a reason why they should..? idk moving pots, deodorisers, pedestals, or any smaller item like that is just a convenience, like being able to move materials to a specific location instead of building a locker there first is.

hmm what about a portrait on the wall for example, why would we destroy it instead of just hanging it up somewhere else? yeah we can just destroy it and it's no real loss, but still..

why does absolutely everything have to be destroyed in order to move it 1 tile sideways is kinda like the same question from the other side :)

no i agree, as a rational/logical argument this stands, but there is so much in this game that is irrational that i would fix first. that is why is said about the advantage, perhaps I should of said 'need'

Archived