Allow Lightning Spear Charged from real lightning?

When I heard it was called "Lightning Spear" and that it can be charge, my first thought was that it could be charged from lightning like the WX-78 or the Thunder Hat in Hamlet DLC and become more powerful.

But actually you just grab another item and put it in and this requires another insight skill. 

So if you don't choose this skill, Lightning Spear is actually have zero connect with lightning. It neither deal electrical damage nor interacts with any electricity or lightning. That makes the name like a trap to lure people in and then be disappointed.

So I suggest: Make it able to charge from real lightning, maybe also lightning rod and winona's generator. Make it a real "Lightning" Spear. This will provide more interesting game strategy, interaction with the environment, and the wigfrid buff that a people ask for.

Just now, NoodlemanNed said:

please no i dont want wigfrid to rely on wickerbottom for one of her gimmicks like old wx

This would just require you to get struck by lightening a single time as opposed to WX-78's constant upkeep. It's not too hard to deliberately take off some thunder-insulating equipment during a lightening storm to get a charge on your spear. 

I like this idea, makes for some more interesting gameplay compared to a lot of skills.

Archived