I like this sharkboi

Cool attacks, cool design, cool loot, what's there to hate ? Amazing job as always Klei :) 

I had just a very very small phantasm : should the bootleg portal thing be permanent in some way? This sounds way to op and destroys a bit the point of ocean exploration, but I will just say that and go. Too-doo-loo.

4 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

It absolutely needs some work, having to sail out to an island just to get 3 teleports is silly, you're barely gonna save time from that if at all.

if the place he appears is always the same, then is good. you can chase the island in winter and have better visibility of it.

The new boss could maybe drop a blueprint for crafting the Bootleg Getaways maybe from some Bone Shads, Nitre, Salt Crystals, and some Seedshell or a Spittlefish

This way people might actually go out of their way a little but not too much at the same time to craft them and the whirlpools disappearing after a while would make them balanced and not OP

7 minutes ago, Kubicska said:

The new boss could maybe drop a blueprint for crafting the Bootleg Getaways maybe from some Bone Shads, Nitre, Salt Crystals, and some Seedshell or a Spittlefish

This way people might actually go out of their way a little but not too much at the same time to craft them and the whirlpools disappearing after a while would make them balanced and not OP

I feel like making the fight easier the second time after you fight him once is a better idea. like him turning into an NPC after you spank him. and then you come back to just trade something for boots

2 minutes ago, Swiyss said:

I feel like making the fight easier the second time after you fight him once is a better idea. like him turning into an NPC after you spank him. and then you come back to just trade something for boots

That might just be even better, I like it a lot. More NPCs that you can trade with is a very welcome thought.

3 minutes ago, Mr Giggio said:

I just dont get why the island is that small but the mob is perfection

it gets much bigger in winter, ig the intention was to make people wait for winter to fight it but the fight is even easier on a small island 

Keep in mind this is a Beta and that 

Spoiler

there was some stuff datamined about Frostjaw being an NPC with related dialogue, so there might be more functionality later on than just a fight and 3 teleports

Archived