[Suggestion/Bug?] Critter Flux-o-matic Status

Started a fresh game on skewed testing planet to check out new stuff and after a fair while decided to feed the Flux-o-matic.

At the moment clicking the machine just shows it's Online and Waiting for a critter, and the coloured panels on the machine itself I know indicate it's scanned 5+ different specimens, but it says "No database entry available" when you click the database button instead of opening up your progress log and telling you which critters you still haven't fed in, etc. so there's basically no information to be had by hovering/clicking the machine. Maybe it should always maintain a Scanned x/y Critters stat or something once you've completed the initially required ones?

Also about the progress log entries.. before I had fed the machine enough, I noticed my log had the completion message in it at the bottom, and some specimens information apparently scanned that I hadn't yet fed in. Not sure if it started off like that or if it happened after I fed it something- I run like 50 mods and my memory is questionable, so I can't be certain that's not my bad, but is the progress log "censoring" actually not working correctly? I seem to remember it hiding everything correctly and only revealing the appropriate logs at the right times at some point in the past, but it seems that wasn't the case during this play through. ty luv u :>

Just looking at it again, I absolutely didn't bring a Pip into the flux-o-room, but I have its information revealed as if I had done, and I also have Morbs shown instead of being Undiscovered.

For Undiscovered entries it does say "More research or exploration is required"- am I incorrect that simply scanning a particular specimen will unlock their log entry? The prompt implies I have to do research or explore or something, which is news to me! Maybe I have totally the wrong idea about how this is supposed to work lol

Archived