Beefalo tree is alright

But i'd rather have anything else.

My idea to replace this tree would be a tree that gives you more animal goods like horns, hair, anything other than meat you get a 75 percent chance to get an extra. Didn't add meat into the tree cause that's the downside of wigfrid and also that seem better for warly butcher tree. You could say Wig isn't a hunter, but i think this would work good.

2 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

Walter will probably get tracker perks because yeno hes the only one with a dog that can sniff out koalafants.

Probably, still Wig getting extra trophy items like tusks makes sense. Evem tho she isn't a hunter, Viking warriors still harvest trophies off of their battles. My source: Valheim.

11 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Beefalo tree makes sense. However i hope Wigfrid is not the only way to give beefalo planar scaling.

I think its good for her to be the only one. just like winona is the only one able to craft catapults.

it would give her more purpose as a character

Just now, Mysterious box said:

I'm gonna be upset if they waste a skill on this...

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll gettin more meat faster and possible improved drying means easier time healing both health and sanity. Jerky is good for walter just not being able to discover tracks from on top of big woby is abit of a pain.

Slingshot might only have 3 skills: more ammo per craft, faster shooting and planar rounds. Need to fill up the rest of the tree :wilsoalmostangelic:

1 minute ago, Gashzer said:

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll gettin more meat faster and possible improved drying means easier time healing both health and sanity. Jerky is good for walter just not being able to discover tracks from on top of big woby is abit of a pain.

Slingshot might only have 3 skills: more ammo per craft, faster shooting and planar rounds. Need to fill up the rest of the tree :wilsoalmostangelic:

I mean it's not like Walter has trouble getting meat though nor is jerk really specifically better for Walter than others.

3 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

I mean it's not like Walter has trouble getting meat though nor is jerk really specifically better for Walter than others.

We see him eat jerky during the short so its tied into Walters lore even if its a small detail lol

Perks to boost effects of jerky, drying speeds, hunting... all would fit a boy scout/survivalist. 

1 minute ago, Mysterious box said:

While it would be fitting it wouldn't be useful.

Jerky heals health and sanity... walter takes health and sanity damage.... 

Jerky is useful for Walter so making it easier to obtain would 100% be useful for him.

Just now, Gashzer said:

Jerky heals health and sanity... walter takes health and sanity damage.... 

Jerky is useful for Walter so making it easier to obtain would 100% be useful for him.

I mean not really Willow gets cold faster than others but giving her a new skill that let's her craft a hat that's abit better than a beefalo hat would still be useless no?

4 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

I mean not really Willow gets cold faster than others but giving her a new skill that let's her craft a hat that's abit better than a beefalo hat would still be useless no?

Technically they already did that. She can hold bernie for extra insulation lol

14 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

Also considering the new standards set by Maxwell and the skill trees I imagine the slingshot is going to be getting much much more things

Just now, Gashzer said:

Technically they already did that. She can hold bernie for extra insulation lol

They already did for Walter too it's called his slingshot, tent, tree affinity, and campfire stories.

4 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Also considering the new standards set by Maxwell and the skill trees I imagine the slingshot is going to be getting much much more things

Hopefully they combine an improved slingshot with riding big woby. 

We officially have a beefalo boosting character with wigfrid now. 

Now klei needs to make big woby competitive with a beefalo as a mount by giving unique benefits to riding big woby to make us want to use her for all stages of the game.

4 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

Hopefully they combine an improved slingshot with riding big woby. 

We officially have a beefalo boosting character with wigfrid now. 

Now klei needs to make big woby competitive with a beefalo as a mount by giving unique benefits to riding big woby to make us want to use her for all stages of the game.

I imagine they'll handle it much like Willow a slingshot tree and a Woby tree then alignment skill for each Walter and Woby.

Archived