New maps

G0D1322

Hi there

I was wondering if there is any new maps in the works for DST? 
its probably been a frequent question buy is there any chance Hamlet or Shipwrecked will be coming to DST? Me and a friend almost purchased them because they show as add-ons for DST on microsoft store (Xbox) but after googling it seems that it is only for DS as singleplayer.

DC2A3F79-E850-4631-8F5C-6819F18540BE.gif.b05fff49a3b1973b8810d983800fb810.gif

You are correct, they DO show up as add ons for DST, but unfortunately they do not actually WORK with DST and are in the wrong category.

These Add-Ons only work for the single player game, so why they show up here at all is anyone’s guess…

Klei should probably change these to instead show bolts of cloth or skin bundles.

I remain hopeful that they show up as addons for DST because eventually they WILL be compatible with DST, but since it’s been YEARS and that has not happened yet.. I’m going to assume that they have no intentions of ever making the add ons compatible with DST. :( 

Sorry for you & your friends confusion of almost purchasing content you can’t even use! :wilson_love:

Archived