Luxury private room with more realistic comfort

To developers

The current private rooms can be completed by simply preparing the equipment. As a higher-end version, I would like a private room that requires the necessary environmental elements for realistic comfort.

For example, in addition to the current private room requirements, room will need all of the following.

★environmental elements

・The proportion of pure oxygen in the gas in the room is 90% or more.
・Average atmospheric pressure is 1.5 kg or more.
・Average temperature of the room is 20 to 25 degrees.
・Zero pathogens.

★Additional equipment elements

・Equipped with an electric door. Door must be closed. (More fashionable electric door for private room required)
・There is a shelf where can put multiple personal items. Duplicant's hat place here. It also doubles as a shelf for storing washed clothes, which I suggested in another topic. (New equipment/black object in the attached image)
・There is a private flush toilet and a private shower. (Need a more stylish private toilet)

It will be a large private room. However, this increases morale by +6.

room.jpg.af1a095bd6e1503581ac57843b6f83a1.jpg

To non-developers

I welcome any constructive ideas that follow the "topic theme = Luxury private room with more realistic comfort".

However, this topic does not ask for introductions to mods.

If you would like to provide other players with mods information related to this topic, please consider creating a new topic in the Mods and Tools forum and posting there instead of posting in this topic.

[Oxygen Not Included] - Mods and Tools
https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/204-oxygen-not-Included-mods-and-tools/

I hope that you will take actions to avoid making each other feel bad.

Archived