Need HeLp! Something is wrong with my Drecko farm

So Recently I just built my first ever Drecko farm. Then Two problems occured and I just can't seem to figure out the solutions despite putting days into thinking.

Problem 1: The left side, my normal drecko's mealwood are not growing. It says that it is halted by Body temperature, is this caused by my drecko's? and if then should I just remove them or what should I do.

Problem 2: My adult glossy dreckos seemed to always be Wrangled up for some reason, I don't know how to stop this.

Someone please save me

Screenshot 2023-11-03 001136.png

there could be several explanations for the heat that is halting your mealwood, drecko body heat can definitely be one of them. they are born with a body temperature above 30c and will slowly dissipate that heat into their surroundings. Some form of cooling is recommended.

As for your glossy dreckos, it is likely that you have auto wrangling enabled in that ranch. This is not a problem in of itself, but it means that any critter not checkmarked will automatically be wrangled by duplicants. Could you have possibly marked glossy drecklets for inclusion, but not glossy dreckos? If so, this is an easy fix.

Archived