Display shelf that favorite things

To developers who may be collectors

There are so many things in the world of ONI that I wish I had a display shelf to display my favorite things.

Currently there is an exhibition stand, but it would be easier to understand if you think of it as an expanded version of that. For example, a simple shelf like the one below.

self.thumb.png.b4ce9566f535e9a899755a220589e090.png

★Details
・Height: 4 squares, Width: 1 square, Shelf: 3 tiers.
The width is 1 square so that it can be easily inserted into the layout of the room. By placing multiple shelves side by side, players can make a large shelf with no borders.

・The ideal color for the shelf is a subdued color that complements the exhibits.
・All solid objects that Duplicatants can carry can be placed.
・Players can choose what to place on which shelf.
・Items placed on shelves will not be collected even if they are specified by the storage filter.
・The shelf basically does not use electricity, but when electricity is supplied, the inside of the shelf becomes bright only at night. (power 5w)

★Possibility
The game will be able to offer a new way of enjoying the game where players can collect their favorite things and ''complete the display shelf''.

*To non-developers

This topic does not ask for introductions to mods.

★postscript

This is a sample that when placed side by side, it looks like one large shelf instead of multiple shelves.

self2.thumb.png.fdd0dd6eb189043a4bfc58f9e1ac56bc.png

In this case, it is necessary to consider whether the number of legs on the shelf should be reduced.

To SGT_Imalas

I first wrote the following.

This topic does not ask for introductions to mods.

Despite this, posting information about mods is nothing but an act of harassment towards me, the proposer, and the topic.

Players who want to know information about mods can simply search for it themselves. Players can also ask questions on the Mods and Tools forum. The players are not Kindergarten children, so they can do it on their own without your help.

Please refrain from similar harassing behavior on my topics in the future.

If you want to help other players in any way, instead of posting in my topic, create a new topic on the Mods and Tools forum and link my topic there. and write the mod information there.

I hope that you are the kind of person who does not continue to harass the proposer.

[Oxygen Not Included] - Mods and Tools
https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/204-oxygen-not-included-mods-and-tools/

Archived