has anyone gotten the W.A.R.B.I.S event to spawn on beta worlds?

so i've sunken in like 250 days into a beta world, created at the second hotfix at the time, and not ONCE, in like 150 days, seen wagstaff pass by me to lead to the structures. am i stupid or something?

i've rolled back a few times (don't judge me, i just wanted to see the new content), could that be the cause?

eventually i just got inpatient and tried counting prefabs every once in a while and still nothing, i just want the cool armor, man :(

14 minutes ago, lenship2 said:

there was a hotfix recently that fixed some worlds not having wagstaff spawn at all, maybe your world hasn't been updated to reflect that fix

well that sucks. is there some way i can like, forcefully update my world or something?

2 minutes ago, fabin said:

well that sucks. is there some way i can like, forcefully update my world or something?

go to steam, update game if it hasn't already

you could try exiting and reentering the beta if that doesnt work

The W.A.R.B.I.S event in the current patch is fairly buggy, The two timers that spawn the structures and hint at the location of the structures can freeze for many reasons and cause the event to not happen, obviously unintended.

For the meantime we can use some console commands to check if the event is running properly and fix it if not:

c_announce(TheWorld.components.wagpunk_manager:GetDebugString())

Allows us to check the timers and see if the structures exist, I suggest running this two or three times to see if your timer is counting down.

TheWorld.components.wagpunk_manager:StartSpawnMachinesTimer()

Can restart the timer if it is broken and get the event working as intended, keep in mind that the timer still has the possibility of breaking after running this command.

Archived