New Lunar rift bosses death animation

I believe that their death animations should be changed from their default to their "exposed" animations+ their lunar gestalt exploding like the Brighshade ones, and their bodies lingering around while Wagstaff talks.

So once they die, they fall on the ground exposing their gestalt and their gestalt dying, then their "husk" stays there while Wagstaff talks, and only after that it vanishes.

19 hours ago, Valase said:

I believe that their death animations should be changed from their default to their "exposed" animations+ their lunar gestalt exploding like the Brighshade ones, and their bodies lingering around while Wagstaff talks.

So once they die, they fall on the ground exposing their gestalt and their gestalt dying, then their "husk" stays there while Wagstaff talks, and only after that it vanishes.

I always wanted that and i noticed it was missing, i liked the gestalts dying like some kind of looney tunes character from big chungus or something.

Archived