brightshade bombs are unusable for combat and its a shame because they could be extremly usefull for mutated varg

Starting with a fun fact, the max range at which you can throw one of these delightfull bombs its exactly the same max range the varg´s fire breathing has, and its animation is way quicker than the animation of throwing a bomb.

The concept of brightshade bombs its great dont get me wrong, when i first saw them i thought we finally had a good way to deal quickly with hounds, depht worms, frog rain, maybe even bq, etc. But to this day the bombs suffer from a very big problem that straigh up makes them unusable.

No matter their dmg, most mobs interrupt your animation before you can even throw it, this means that realisticly they are only usuable in situations were the enemy doesnt move or has a weak spot where it cant move, problem is that in those situations the bombs are not worth using because they are way to expensive to use instead of a reaper or brightshade sword.

This is realisticly the first item that gets close to be abel to deal with crows of enemies on the go and its not locked behind a character, and in the same way klei has achieved finally offering us balance yet powerfull range weapons i hope they can also deliver us proper crowd control items.

Klei i am waiting for that new source of infused shards to warrant adding them to the recipe.:cry:

They also have the downside if instantly killing most characters if you miss regardless of armour, so you cant use them close range either.

Imo also make each brightshade armour piece increase explosion damage resistance by 40% for a total of 80% resistance

Archived