Klei, can you buff these two weapons' damage by only 0.5 points?

The weapons are brightshade sword and alarming clock. The weapons are totally fine, but there're some minor problems in certain situations.

First situation is the Brightshade Sword + Brightshade Helm + 0.75 Damage modifier characters.

Characters with 0.75 damage modifiers (Wendy, Wes, Wimpy Wolfgang) deals only "66.35" damages to non-planar enemies.

( 38 flat dmg * 0.75 character modifier * 1.1 set bonus + 35 planar dmg = 66.35 total dmg)

So you must hit creatures have multiple of 200 HP hit one more, as 3 hit only deals 199.05 damage. Like this :

And the second situation is old Wanda + WARBIS Head Gear + Alarming Clock.

Your initial attack deals 1.05* dmg when you're wearing WARBIS head gear. The damage is ignorable when fighting with non-boss creatures as most of the characters, but Wanda with middle-aged can take advantage of this 5%p more damage so well as she can deal 102.816 dmg using alarming clock.

( 81.6 * 1.2 * 1.05 = 102.816 )

Sadly old-aged Wanda suddenly can't benefit this buff because the damage is 149.94.

( 81.6 * 1.75 * 1.05 = 149.94 )

So there's pretty much no difference, because the total damage is only 0.06 point away from 150.

As you can see the lack of extremely small amount of damage can make a huge difference. Buffing each weapons' damage by only "0.5" points will completely solve this subtle problem. I'm quite sure this situations are not intentional (to require 1 more hit to kill certain creatures), so why don't we just add *0.5 teaspoon* of change to make the gameplay experience more delightful?

P.S. I posted the same thing in this post recently, but it was an appreciation post so I moved it here, I'm sorry.

Archived