has anyone discovered the crafting station to make the new w.a.r.b.i.s gear

Spoiler

You kill the 3 bosses and wagstaff will give a empty thing to you and give a hint about the archives.

But every time I go to the caves my game disconnects, I will wait someone report this bug (and get fixed) then I will se what happens when you bring the thing to archives XD

4 minutes ago, dois raios said:

You kill the 3 bosses and wagstaff will give a empty thing to you and give a hint about the archives.

But every time I go to the caves my game disconnects, I will wait someone report this bug (and get fixed) then I will se what happens when you bring the thing to archives XD

4 minutes ago, -Nick- said:

I think you need to have that random wagstaff event they teased about.

ive done that and got the spark arc and figured out what to do with it (not spoiling it for people who want to figure it out on their own), but that's just to craft the 3 new lunar bosses' items which are crafted at the brightsmithy. i'm talking about the new helmet/armor which are crafted somewhere else

Spoiler

You need to see the random Wagstaff event, then follow the direction he went to find random junk pieces and some notes. You can hammer the junk to get scrap and potentially the blueprints. You have to do this like 3 times to get both pieces, and potentially more for repair kits, which is annoying. No crafting station required.

6 hours ago, UbiAnomaly said:

Reveal hidden contents

You need to see the random Wagstaff event, then follow the direction he went to find random junk pieces and some notes. You can hammer the junk to get scrap and potentially the blueprints. You have to do this like 3 times to get both pieces, and potentially more for repair kits, which is annoying. No crafting station required.

Spoiler

wish you could get more to spawn on Moon Quay, after the rifts. it has some broken down machinery already. 

Archived