Antimatter

Translation software↓

In the later stages of the game, players collected a large amount of materials to reduce the burden on the CPU. Apart from building 'Monuments', there is no other place that requires a large amount of materials. These materials are useless, and the heavy collection work makes players feel bored.

I remember that there is an antimatter factory in MOD "Krastorio2" of the "factorio" game. Anti matter factories can convert the vast majority of raw materials into "antimatter" and then convert "antimatter" into any scarce raw material.

Advantages:

Extracting one or two types of materials in large quantities and converting them into other materials through automated control.

Disadvantages:

The proportion of each material converted into "antimatter" is different, and the more common the material, the less mass it is converted into "antimatter". There are also antimatter factories that consume a large amount of electricity.

I think adding such a game mechanism can be considered in 'oxygen not included'. Assuming 100 A materials are converted into 10 antimatters, and 10 antimatters are then converted into 5 B materials. At the same time, the antimatter factory also consumes 10 natural gas/oil units for power supply. In this way, we have cleared the large inventory that has been hoarded for a long time.

In the later stages of the game, mining and collecting raw materials become more meaningful, and players will be more willing to launch rockets to mine in the asteroid belt.

GIF2020-9-113-00-48.thumb.gif.91679385fb622f41c4e8a021aeaab64d.gif

Archived