Boiling and freezing animations of elements

It's something that I think would be better if it had animations..
Which I see as missing in the game.
It would have been better if the boiling temperatures of the elements had animations in the form of pattern designs.
image.png.6f5975e8fa338af5890d17b28c56e0c9.png
It would be great if Liquid & Liquefied elements over 100kg were included in this..

Why should we say 100kg? To eliminate the undecided...

There's already a "dripping" animation for solids that are close to melting point, it would be helpful to have a "bubbling" one for liquids close to boiling as well. 

There's also an existing animation for a condensing gas forming "rain", although it's often short-lived.

Not sure how to address solidifying a liquid, as that results in debris more often than a tile. In the cases where it does produce a tile some kind of "crystal-growing" animation might be nice, but it would also be short-lived. The fractal patterns we typically think of for ice crystals are specific to the molecular geometry of H2O.

4 hours ago, meekay said:

There's already a "dripping" animation for solids that are close to melting point, it would be helpful to have a "bubbling" one for liquids close to boiling as well. 

There's also an existing animation for a condensing gas forming "rain", although it's often short-lived.

Not sure how to address solidifying a liquid, as that results in debris more often than a tile. In the cases where it does produce a tile some kind of "crystal-growing" animation might be nice, but it would also be short-lived. The fractal patterns we typically think of for ice crystals are specific to the molecular geometry of H2O.

I already know that there is melting for solid elements. I meant for liquid elements. no boiling

Archived