Seeking Discount Information for "Oxygen Not Included", A Grateful Student Here Thanks All Experts!

Hello everyone!

I am a huge fan of games developed by Klei Entertainment. I have been engrossed in playing "Don't Starve Together" for quite a while and wasn't really aware of the other gems Klei has to offer. Recently, a friend introduced me to another game called "Oxygen Not Included." After checking out its introduction and gameplay, I found it extremely interesting and I am eager to give it a try!

Unfortunately, I am still a student and my budget is quite tight. 58 CNY (approximately 8.99 USD) is a considerable expense for me, almost equating to one and a half days of my meal expenses. Therefore, I would like to ask the experienced gamers here: When does "Oxygen Not Included" usually have discount events on Steam? Or are there any ways to find out when it will be on sale?

I really want to play this game but hope to purchase it within my budget. I would appreciate it if the experts here could provide some information or advice to help me fulfill this small wish!

Thank you all once again, and I hope everyone can find joy in the world of gaming!

I just checked the game's page and it's currently bundled with the DLC for a minor discount ("minor" is putting it mildly)... The real discounts are done during klei's events and the last one was in June:

image.png.257c36930bc24d61f138d73dd99d415a.png

Usually there's some activity mid-year and holidays. You could check some online website that tracks steam prices for a general idea of when the sweet discounts are around. More than that is just speculating.

They usually announce it themselves too so just keep an eye out.

Archived