Pls retouch the mutation plants and the rad per tile scaling with infinite storages.

The mutated plants for food need a retouch of their living reqirments. As there are for now, Exuberant variant is the call of win for all mutations cuz the germ will be auto killed when it been cooked. i suggest to cancell all radiation requirement except Exuberant and Bountiful variant, this will give other mutation a possibility to be considered using. and make them a special perks that need radiation to grow. leafy is pointless with such a light requirement. 

As for the nuclear waste, they are not considered really a 'waste' in the eye of the pros, a player can handle the tricky requirement of research reactor, knows that this thing can be easily exploited. the amount of radbolt can be generated by stick one generator in side infinite storage is insane. This easily make the late game super boring for how easy i can refill my engine . i like this game when it uncompermising but a exploit is a exploit. and it need to fixed.

Thx for reading. :0

Archived