ONI wiki circuit descriptions are a..........

Aloha, not directly about the game, but the wiki

https://oni-db.com/details/logicduplicantsensor

Is one example but all the logic circuit items including sensors are all a thing or a. Very annoying leaving out the key word. It  is either they once upon had emojis inserted, {hmm maybe I should go look at the pages html} or nobody could agree on what to call the input,or output so they just left it for posterity to figure out madlib style. OR ( a logic gate) maybe they just copied what is the description in the game is which would make it a omission bug of sorts.:spidercowers::wolfgangstache:One of the major annoying feature of  most game wiki which don't give any input about usage.

But as I don't see any wiki type features, AND OR(is that an XOR Gate?) don't want to settle the Green 1 Red 0 since the green is always up one.

Looks like it's a direct data dump, and what are in the in-game database pages appears as Green Signal or Red Signal is not getting interpreted/rendered correctly.

oni-db.com doesn't seem to have a channel for reporting issues, but on this forum the individual responsible for oni-db is @f4rtux, though they appear to be inactive.

Yeah I just saw one for the XOR gate in the second paragraph, but the same issue for the first paragraph. So I finally got around to looking at the HTML and it is a < b > < / b > ( I  i n s e r t e d  s p a c e s t o  p r e v e n t  being read.:oops:)

Archived