Locker ckeckpoint. Useful clothing addition.

Suggested since forever. Still we could use this. But i hope the sweaters and vests get some love. Currently they just modify the insulation which makes the sweater better for both cold an hot and the vest worse in both scenarios. They should be changed for a passive heat modifier.

3 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

Suggested since forever. Still we could use this. But i hope the sweaters and vests get some love. Currently they just modify the insulation which makes the sweater better for both cold an hot and the vest worse in both scenarios. They should be changed for a passive heat modifier.

Really? I know where my dupes are having issues now. 

I really feel like the clothing has alot of useful potential thats not fully realized, especiallyif mixed with the gas mask. Love the mechanics an idea of this game so much I just want more stuff. An the more solutions you have, the harder you can make the game. Usually. Bring back the classic diseases an gas burns. tried the mod an that was a game changer. Actually used the medical room alot.

could even have clothing unlocked in tech tree and requires resources beyond fiber for game balance.

On 8/18/2023 at 6:49 PM, Sasza22 said:

Oh, simple solution for hot cold vest.

Ones insulated for hot and cold with negative decore.

The other removes insulation but gives an athletic bonus. It's gym clothing.

Archived