Massive performance issues post Moo update

Every minute or so for about 10 seconds my fps plummets and occasionally the game stops responding completely, even in the main menu and dupe selection screen. I don't have the best setup but the game was running completely fine previously, I did a clean install too. It's unplayable in this state so was hoping someone might've had a similar issue and has advice. Thanks!

On 8/17/2023 at 12:39 AM, cyberwarlord said:

Any mods active before or after the update?

I noticed some of the UI mods were lagging an crashing this update. Material selection or better card displays. Something like that.

Also turn off screen saver/crome. For whatever reason that crashes my game alot.

I don't have any mods at all, never have. I did a clean install too and that didn't help either. 

1 hour ago, cyberwarlord said:

Try a bug report for now.

Works on my limited laptop still. Anything else not working? Computer getting hot lately?

I haven't noticed any other issues. One interesting thing I did notice though; my CPU usage actually drops ~20% during the lag spikes, I would expect the opposite?

Archived