In-game Advantages

Hello guys,

I have a dedicated server on a paid host, and it always gets full eventually. We've also made a Discord Server, with a pretty cool community. After a while some kind people started to help me to pay the host, yesterday I've had the idea of creating some kind of "Vips", something not that overpower to just give something to them in return. Can I implement something like this? Is this allowed?

I was thinking in something like commands I guess? like /extinguish to kill nearby fire, start with a backpack, or even a /revive with a crazy long cooldown, stuff like that. I think I can figure somethin less impactful later.

Thanks in advance.

I think that'd edge towards that ordeal with ingame benefits for paying, which is both annoying and forbidden by ToS iirc. (Please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Personally I'd rather give them an ingame badge next to their name or something. This would be purely visual, but still a worthy sign of appreciation.

I agree, it's very annoying, so I was looking for something more "fair", like a backback. Also it would be amazing if the "benefits" were just cosmetic, like the badge, or use the voice/body of another character upon the currently one. But I'm kinda afraid to try, I've read the ToS but I'm too silly to understand and correlate with my situation.

Archived