DST OST Remade - a complete soundtrack overhaul

Hi!

Four years ago (save for a month) I composed two funny, Don’t Starve-esque tracks and shared these with community. I even made a post and heard very positive feedback. I’m still grateful for it!

rampage's custom Don't Starve soundtrack - [Don't Starve] Art, Music & Lore - Klei Entertainment Forums

One thing that’s mentioned there, is the possibility of music mod that expands Don’t Starve’s soundtrack someday coming to life. Even though thread’s old and dusty, I never exactly abandoned the idea, which eventually sprouted it’s fruits!

Here I would love to present effect of my work – DST OST Remade, which I’m very proud of!

A enormous overhaul/expansion of Don’t Starve Together amazing soundtrack.

My goal is to compose track for every respective piece from OST. As for version 1.0.0, mod contains 14 tracks (almost 30 minutes of custom, original music!) and covers every Work/Danger themes for each season, caves, ruins and two boss – for Autumn and Spring. Modded music can play interchangeably with official (which I personally recommend), or exclusively. This can be changed in mod's configuration.

And what's the best? It's compatible Uncompromising Mode, and should be with majority of mods, bigger too! Better don't run it along different music ones, though. It crashes into oblivion.

Here's preview!

If you like it, feel free to check Steam Workshop page for further details!

And here's the playlist.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1