Wormwood should have a skill that can get Moon mushroom

On Wormwood's mushroom related skill tree, the Mushroom Cloud skill is very impressive, but Wormwood lacks the ability to obtain Moon mushrooms. It is recommended to combine Mushroom Mastery Ⅰ and Mushroom Mastery Ⅱ as one skill (Increase growth speed by 15%), Mushroom Multiplier as the second skill, and the third skill from one of the following options.

1. Allow Wormwood to planet Moon mushrooms on Mushroom Farm. As a balance, moon mushrooms grow twice as slowly as regular mushrooms and have half the maximum number (3) of them. Picking the mushrooms produces Lunar Spore nearby or puts the player drowsy.
  2. Allow Wormwood to get the recipe for Moon mushrooms. 

Suggested recipe:

• 1 Blue Mushroom + 1 Lune Tree Blossom =1 Moon Mushroom
  • 3 Blue mushrooms +10 blood =2 Moon mushrooms

Adding the ability to make Moon mushrooms not only makes the Wormwood skill tree more coherent, but also highly practical. Cooked Moon mushrooms and Mushy cake can work well in Lunar events, Celestial Champion, or PVP modes, and can make fighting and survival more fun.

2 hours ago, Natsuki Bamboo said:

Adding the ability to make Moon mushrooms not only makes the Wormwood skill tree more coherent, but also highly practical. Cooked Moon mushrooms and Mushy cake can work well in Lunar events, Celestial Champion, or PVP modes, and can make fighting and survival more fun.

I completely agree with you, however in pvp people can cancel sleep with a glitch that works well with mods.:(

I was originally against this, but i agree now.

1 hour ago, Danila6300 said:

I completely agree with you, however in pvp people can cancel sleep with a glitch that works well with mods.:(

Non modded Pvp playerbase is smaller than the number of people who eat plehm weekly.

9 minutes ago, webberer said:

Many discussions about regarding this have already been made on the forum, but Klei still doesn’t make any changes, so it’s likely that this suggestion won’t be taken by Klei. 

so disappointed, but I think more discussion can help. The bee skill has changed, Wormwood can get honey from hive without bee attacking

23 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Non modded Pvp playerbase is smaller than the number of people who eat plehm weekly.

On the scale of my server, this is not the case. Players using this bug are not affected by sleep or freeze. They also talked about how they can block desktop teleportation with a staff in this way.

1 minute ago, Danila6300 said:

On the scale of my server, this is not the case. Players using this bug are not affected by sleep or freeze. They also talked about how they can block desktop teleportation with a staff in this way.

You can either ban the bug or hope Klei fixes it because Klei no longer considers pvp as much with features much anymore, though they did balance Maxwell in pvp.

Archived