Farming is forbidden in priorities, yet they all supply bleach stone to Waterweed plants

Update after posting: I noticed that the Supply priority also includes farming supply, which probably explains this behavior.

I wanted to delete my post but cannot find a delete button.

This seems to be a bug according to the skill description, since farming skill description includes supplying farming materials. 

I only want my farmer to do this job so the others don't waste time running to the farm and get their feet wet. 

Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 14.48.54.png

Yes, and I think the supply errands are very silly. Usually, I usually set its priority to very low if not forbidden.

The isuue is that most supply errands are also linked to other errand types, e.g. supply for cooking, supply for building. So even supply are forbidden, dups still supply the task because the other linked errand type. The only exceptions I can figure out are placing atmo suits to lockers, putting items into automatic dispensers, storing food into fridges(yes, it is not a storage errand).

The issue that really makes supply errands annoying is that a supply dupe often take over the errand of another dupe, and then that dupe will also often take over a errand (loss of previous errand focus) from a third dupe, and…  This causes a huge chain reaction where many dupes lose their focus, and wasting a lot of time during movement, so the colony becomes less efficient.

Archived