''Together'' DLC for DS

1 minute ago, Hungry French said:

A counter-question. Why should I buy DS and RoG if I have and can enjoy the same content in DST? Buy DS purely for the sake of 2 dls? Funny. And why buy RoG ?

The content of Shipwrecked and Hamlet is more than enough to say they are worth the purchase.
For just DS + RoG (only if you're buying that), well that's personal preferences, but not worth it compared to DST.

9 minutes ago, Ulisesvolador said:

The content of Shipwrecked and Hamlet is more than enough to say they are worth the purchase.
For just DS + RoG (only if you're buying that), well that's personal preferences, but not worth it compared to DST.

That is, you just waste money to play DLS, not a game.  Imagine if all modern games were forced to buy a useless game to play dls, and not the game itself

17 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

That is, you just waste money to play DLS, not a game.  Imagine if all modern games were forced to buy a useless game to play dls, and not the game itself

You would buy solo DS to play unreworked characters in their original forms, to enjoy pre-Ocean challenges such as bridges and choke off points full of mobs you need to find a way to get past, and of course to experience the epic 5 chapter Rogue-Lite Campaign that was “Adventures Mode”

In this light… I HATE Don’t Starve Together- because I bought Solo DS to enjoy that Rogue-Lite experience… something that DST doesn’t offer me because instead of making an epic episodic chapter campaign where me and my friends Failure in Chapter 5 means starting back over at Chapter 1..

INSTEAD of offering me that type of experience Klei instead opt’d to focus on boss fights, Optional Content- Easy ways to avoid death or survival based challenges, And now… we even have character skill Tree’s??

Yay I guess… But this just feels like Tencent transforming the DS franchise into something it wasn’t.

10 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

ВМЕСТО того, чтобы предлагать мне подобный опыт, Klei предпочла сосредоточиться на битвах с боссами, дополнительном контенте - Простых способах избежать смерти или испытаниях на выживание, и теперь… у нас даже есть древо навыков персонажа??

Я думаю, да… Но это просто похоже на то, что Tencent превращает франшизу DS во что-то, чем она не была.

Now they have made a skill tree for Wolfgang, Woody and Wormwood.XD

11 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

You would buy solo DS to play unreworked characters in their original forms, to enjoy pre-Ocean challenges such as bridges and choke off points full of mobs you need to find a way to get past, and of course to experience the epic 5 chapter Rogue-Lite Campaign that was “Adventures Mode”

In this light… I HATE Don’t Starve Together- because I bought Solo DS to enjoy that Rogue-Lite experience… something that DST doesn’t offer me because instead of making an epic episodic chapter campaign where me and my friends Failure in Chapter 5 means starting back over at Chapter 1..

What about RoG? Buy RoG just for the sake of not reworked Webber and Wigfrid ? More over, the game prohibits playing for dlc characters without reference to Shipwrecked or Hamlet. Thus forcing you to see these useless vegetables in the vegetable gardens and useless crafts and just waste time, they are also not visible, which you cannot craft in a particular world. You simply can't play for Webber and Wigfrid in classic DS without RoG lol. Only by buying Shipwrecked or Hamlet and tying their world to DS. Does anyone want to see watermelon, sweet potatoes, aloe, radish and asparagus in their garden? Instead of other vegetables or fruits ? What prevented the dlc characters from simply being added to the general pool of characters if the dlc was purchased and downloaded, and not forcing players to tie the world to the dlc with their inconveniences, which spoil the gameplay of the players.

Archived