Mailing Notification?

I've been playing DST on and off for quite a while now. I logged in this morning to check out the most recent update and I have this new icon in the upper left hand portion of my screen. It appears to be a mailing notification of sorts. I have checked every sort of communication I know to check that Klei might use and I've searched for any info on this icon but I've come up short.

I was just wondering if someone could shed some light on what that icon means because I cannot select it.

188ce82c8b043-f3a0DE083995AE4B14B.1C752D4777ED55C9_message_431895503640877_1687091811097.jpg

Oh that just means theres something new in your scrapbook. You can clear it by pressing start, going to the scrapbook under settings/above disconnect, and pressing square to clear all new notes

The little scrapbook notif will pop back up if you find something new. If for some reason this annoys you, you can disable it by going to settings, go to HUD, and disable scrapbook alerts

42 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

Oh that just means theres something new in your scrapbook. You can clear it by pressing start, going to the scrapbook under settings/above disconnect, and pressing square to clear all new notes

The little scrapbook notif will pop back up if you find something new. If for some reason this annoys you, you can disable it by going to settings, go to HUD, and disable scrapbook alerts

Thank you so much! I had no idea that was even a thing lol

Archived