Playstation Account Merging for DST

Hello!:-D

I've purchased a decent amount of the largest bolt chests in the PlayStation version of the game. Recently, I've been wanting to begin playing on my PC, but losing all of my purchased and earned skins/belongings honestly is the main thing that has been preventing me from moving over to the PC version at all.

I was wondering if there was maybe something in the works that may at least compensate additional accounts of mine when bolt chests are purchased on the PlayStation version? Or maybe an update on the possibility of PlayStation account merging? Is it still a possibility, even if it may not be in the near future?

I personally would most likely acquire more bolt chests if I received them on both accounts, but knowing only one will receive what I purchase makes me kind of not want to buy anymore at all on either account, and I'm sure there are more people who feel the same way:friendly_wink:... 

I understand Sony is known to be difficult with situations like this, but recently they've seemed to ease up a bit... Maybe something can work now? 

I love what you guys are doing with the game. I'm excited to see the new update, and whatever comes next. Keep up the great work!

Archived