Anyone one know how to change the wiki? Cause I went mad.

So relearning the game and was updating some old spreadsheets for volcano taming when I lost my mind. Was using the wiki to check my math and ran into a problem when calculating the amount of turbines needed for cobalt. I was getting the wrong number and spent way to long figuring out that wiki use the wrong output temp for cobalt for its math, it should be the same as copper at 2226.85C. Does anyone know or care to change this? I am assuming that it is wrong based on the fact that the 4 cobalt volcanoes in my current map erupt at 2226.9C but I guess then could be a map/seed bug. Thanks for reading, have a good day!

1 hour ago, sakura_sk said:

The game never shows the second decimal but the number 2226.85C is correct.

It makes sense because that's exactly 2500 K. Many game thresholds are nice round numbers in Kelvin but not Celsius or Fahrenheit.

Though if a small fraction of a degree makes a difference in your build, you're probably gonna have other problems...

11 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

The game never shows the second decimal but the number 2226.85C is correct.

Technically not never. The game shows the second (and third and forth) decimal for temperatures between -0.1 and 0.1. One of its stranger bugs/quirks.

Archived