Worldgen editor with intuitive GUI

I have been having SO much fun messing around with worldgen parameters by editing .yaml files. It’s really remarkable how robust the system is, and you can create some interesting scenarios. There’s so much customizability in the worldgen system but I doubt that most players even realize what you can do.

I’d love to see the barrier for entry lowered, so that more players can have as much fun as I’ve had. A simple GUI that streamlines the process of editing .yaml files and facilitates sharing of modded asteroids would be so cool! 

all the yes. but, sorry you are only allowed spoonfuls of pleasure and entertainment, because 'some' mystique must remain, or it rubs the creator the wrong way, that people may opt to play it differently, and actually have more fun. Klei farms grief?

No telling why they are so tied up on not doing anything for the title or the IP. It's, '...maybe they will buy skins!'. Yay marketing, they are always worth the 100k's they get paid. No one needs testers, substance, or fully conceived concepts to make money!

we COULD have it a thousand different ways, but nope. You are only allowed this specific cold undercooked gruel, or nothing. Take it or leave it.

/rant off

sry not to derail

Would you like to know more? | [Intensifies] | Know Your Meme

<I would like to know more!>

Archived