Wilson rework for Switch

I am getting tired and frustrated that DLC characters and skins are exclusive to Nintendo Switch Online members. Could any kind developer please tell me whether the Wilson rework skill tree feature will be member exclusive or not? I don't want to get my hopes up for no reason.

1 hour ago, n0th1ng01 said:

I am getting tired and frustrated that DLC characters and skins are exclusive to Nintendo Switch Online members. Could any kind developer please tell me whether the Wilson rework skill tree feature will be member exclusive or not? I don't want to get my hopes up for no reason.

I can answer this question for you, DLC and Skins run on Klei’s servers, which you need to be connected online to unlock- they released an update to where you can use your dlc characters and skins in Offline play, but won’t be able to buy or earn more until signing online again.

Game updates on the other hand (what Wilson’s Rework is) won’t require this. And you’ll be able to unlock his perks without being online.

His skins and other belongings will need online though probably.

Archived