Current Beta Suggestions

Make them last longer in the world, spawn more often (currently it's ridiculous), to counter this players could use another suggestion, aka closing rifts, with what exactly? Pure Horror (changed from moon gleams as those seem to power up portals instead of closing them, it'd make sense too since shadows cancel out lunar energy, they seem to be equal for the most part, it's just that they hate eachother's guts)

Now, since they would last longer in the world, it'd be pretty hectic to fight a Deadly Brightshade infested area of the world, fear not, I've got you covered with this suggestion, Brightshades when spawning should be attached to the Rift they come out from and that accounts for the Deadly Brightshades that are produced by proxy, all of these upon the closing of the rift (forced by the player or not) should instantly die (without dropping husks). Oh, and for you three wormwood mains out there, Deadly Brightshades should not be as aggressive to Wormwood as other characters, meaning that if you have a Wormwood on your team you can just send them into the infested area to close the rift without much danger.

New. Warly. Spice. You've heard it, I think there should be a new Warly spice made from Brightshade Husks that would convert some of your damage to planar damage (would give less value since y'know, it already does planar damage so there's less damage to swap over to planar) could be counter intuitive since husks are also made into swords that are supposed to do the same thing, what about groups of players? Yes the spice would be temporary but it would be more effective if you could do more damage with a few people at once rather than getting enough for three swords, in the limited amount of time players could try and get enough husks to later make swords for each of participating players, considering it was already a heavily infested area.

Thanks.

When Klei made the Aporkalypse and in turn that Reset Calendar Every 62 Days task, they also had to give us (?) a “gib purple gems please” structure because they knew (? what do I know) that walking to the Calendar ever 62 days (or whatever it is) would be tedious.

This event isn’t nearly as bad as that (it doesn’t have to be global) but something similar could happen.

15 minutes ago, abrocator said:

When Klei made the Aporkalypse and in turn that Reset Calendar Every 62 Days task, they also had to give us (?) a “gib purple gems please” structure because they knew (? what do I know) that walking to the Calendar ever 62 days (or whatever it is) would be tedious.

This event isn’t nearly as bad as that (it doesn’t have to be global) but something similar could happen.

wish I could throw something snarky or funny but I haven't really played hamlet :( 

Archived