A sugestion for the new armor and planner dmg

My sugestion is for the armor to add and extra +30 planner dmg to whatever weapon the player is currently using. +20 dmg for 1 piece of armor and +10 for the second one

We already got 4 pieces of armor that can be used for godly protection almost universally, night armor, thulecite armor, dreadstone and bone armor. its fair to say we have that department already covered, i think the way to go for the future is to add new armor that give special perks and benefits for wearing it.

In other words items that are extremly usefull ony in certain areas of the game instead of being decent at most cases. the current benefit of the armor its almost unnotizable, 10% more dmg against shadow aligned creature ts not worth only been wearing 80 % protection and having both body and head slot covered.

This is just one of the many, many perks that the new armor could have but i think this one will ne neat

The deadly brightshade is pretty much a more sturdy wormwood. Its thorn attack is pretty much bramble husk. It would make sense that suits and helms made of brightshade has the same effects as bramble husk but strong. Or at least have some of the deadly brightshade's ability, such as a companion vine.

4 minutes ago, goatt said:

The deadly brightshade is pretty much a more sturdy wormwood. Its thorn attack is pretty much bramble husk. It would make sense that suits and helms made of brightshade has the same effects as bramble husk but strong. Or at least have some of the deadly brightshade's ability, such as a companion vine.

maxwell pints out its itchy when weared so maybe the thorns could be implemented, and thorns for all characters its something i ve been asking for years, however i think that perk alone wont be enough

Archived