new perks that the brighshade gear could give and new items for the lunar tab

pretty straight forward, i am hoping that most of this items get buffed as the beta evolves, almost taking it for granted, this is just a ramble about cool perks i think could be good implementations.

Dmg based on the lunar cycle: depending on the satge of the moon the new weaponry we got could dealt more dmg, gaining +7% more dmg for each stage of the moon cycle while its growing and -7% dmg for each stage when its decreasing, this could be actually very impactfull, making players organice batles and certain events on certain dates depending on the moon stage, and yes i do know wicker and moonstorms exist, but dont forget both of thosee methods to abuse the full moon come with their own disadvantages. In the case of wicker the characters could have a quote like "these tools dont apreacite the lybrarians show off" and not do full dmg if the full moon was spawned by wicker.

Generate light: make it so if wore both pieces and above 50% sanity the armor generate a ring of light around the player, same for the sword.

boosting plannar dmg: make it so the armor boost the dmg of lunar weapons to all enemys, not only shadow creatures.

force lunnacy: if both pieces of armor are worn  the player always has lunacy instead of sanity.

relocate cactus and reeds: this is a perk for the brighshade shovel obviously.

And regarding the lunar tab i am only asking for the moon rock hammer, that not only has more durability but can hammer stuff in aoe, and the moon glass wall that deal recoil dmg when things hit them, sort of like the cactus from shipwrecked

Thats all, thanks for reading and please coment what you would like to see the brightdahde gear do

7 hours ago, Malfario said:

Dmg based on the lunar cycle: depending on the satge of the moon the new weaponry we got could dealt more dmg, gaining +7% more dmg for each stage of the moon cycle while its growing and -7% dmg for each stage when its decreasing, this could be actually very impactfull, making players organice batles and certain events on certain dates depending on the moon stage, and yes i do know wicker and moonstorms exist, but dont forget both of thosee methods to abuse the full moon come with their own disadvantages. In the case of wicker the characters could have a quote like "these tools dont apreacite the lybrarians show off" and not do full dmg if the full moon was spawned by wicker.

Give this to the armour to a lesser degree and without the downside: at a New Moon the weapon you're holding will deal 100% of it's damage and will increase slightly up to around 110% to 120% damage during a full moon.

The Brightshade Sword itself should just be made prototypeable along with several other crafting station recipes.

7 hours ago, Malfario said:

And regarding the lunar tab i am only asking for the moon rock hammer, that not only has more durability but can hammer stuff in aoe

I think the Brightshade Pick should be a pick/hammer.

Archived