[Help] Force duplicant to “Make a mess”

Heya, modding community!

Long story short, I’m really new to ONI modding and currently making a mod for Twitch interactive. So atm I’m stuck on realization of forcing duplicant to make a mess.

I’ve done lots of different interactive events quite easily, so I’m kind of Noob+ level, but anyway I spend past 4-5 days on the thing I said earlier, trying different approaches and patching various class methods etc.

I’ve already tried patching PeeChore, PeeChoreMonitor methods, BladderMonitor, Bladder amount, pee_fuse value, ToiletMonitor, ToiletSensor… The only thing I get now - duplicant is running to the nearest toilet even if ToiletSensor says that there is not Toilets at all (even if Components.Toilets.Item is set to new list).

I’m kinda ashamed to share any code for various weird reasons but if anyone could help me with a tip/code snippet or literally anything useful - I’ll really appreciate.

Thanks in advance!

On 4/23/2023 at 2:25 PM, degr said:

But why

A not yet released Twitch integration mod by someone I won't name has an event that does this, this is considered "funny" -> twitch chat made all the dupes pee, now the streamer has to handle the situation.

a lot of games have twitch integration mods like this where the chat throws random stuff at the streamer for them to handle the unexpected situation. often events can go both ways (and be beneficial to the streamer instead), which generates additional Streamer<=>Chat interactions, as (different) people can either assist or annoy the streamer, often simultaneously

Archived