There is any way to relocate florid postern (and spawn point)?

Hello! I search almost 2 days to find a console command or mod to move the florid postern to a new location but no luck... There is a mod who do that but you must have enabled all the time in order to keep the new spawn point location. Anyone know any console command or other way to achieve that? Thanks
p.s.
I am not a programmer :P

Edited by Hinin

Player spawn point and the Florid Postern are actually 2 different entities that happen to spawn on one another. You could try something like this in the console:

c_findnext("multiplayer_portal").Transform:SetPosition(ThePlayer.Transform:GetWorldPosition()) -- This will teleport the Florid Postern to your current position
c_findnext("spawnpoint_master").Transform:SetPosition(ThePlayer.Transform:GetWorldPosition()) -- This will teleport the player spawner to your current position

Input these one after the other and make sure to not move while running these commands to not desync the position. If you've upgraded the Florid Postern with Portal Paraphernalia you might need to use "multiplayer_portal_moonrock" instead of "multiplayer_portal".

• Thanks 1

If you mean you want to delete the Florid Postern and spawn it somewhere else then I think you should be able to do that, but since it's the "spawnpoint_master" that actually spawns players in you need to teleport it too. If you spawn the Florid Postern somewhere and want to teleport the spawn point directly on it you can use this:

c_findnext("spawnpoint_master").Transform:SetPosition(c_findnext("multiplayer_portal").Transform:GetWorldPosition())

On 3/7/2023 at 8:10 PM, -t- said:

If you mean you want to delete the Florid Postern and spawn it somewhere else then I think you should be able to do that, but since it's the "spawnpoint_master" that actually spawns players in you need to teleport it too. If you spawn the Florid Postern somewhere and want to teleport the spawn point directly on it you can use this:

c_findnext("spawnpoint_master").Transform:SetPosition(c_findnext("multiplayer_portal").Transform:GetWorldPosition())

Thanks you very very very much, you are the best. Have a good day!