Anyon Else Having Issues Spawning the Lord Of The Fruitflies?

3 hours ago, uubismyname said:

I have been growing giant crops when messing with the new wilson rework and for a whole 4 rotations of crops the LOTF has not spawned yet

This isn't how LOTF spawns, the lord spawns when there are 15 full grown crops together. (You do need to be present when the 15th is grown, does not need to be giant)

The lord also doesn't spawn in the first 35 days, unless you let crops rot, in which half a day is taken off this timer.

8 hours ago, gamehun20 said:

Have you been near them when they get to the final stage of growth?

Yes, I was actually camping for LOTF so I could get a nice friendly fruit fly

5 hours ago, Fill-Lips said:

This isn't how LOTF spawns, the lord spawns when there are 15 full grown crops together. (You do need to be present when the 15th is grown, does not need to be giant)

The lord also doesn't spawn in the first 35 days, unless you let crops rot, in which half a day is taken off this timer.

I realize it is not the exact way to sumon LOTF, sorry I was explaining what I was doing. I had a 2x2 tile with a total of 36 plants total (6x6 veggi plot) all of them reached maturity or giant within the rotations.

it was day 75

That is odd, only three things I can think of is;

1. What gamehun20 said, you weren't there when the last crop reached maturity.
  2. Your world settings for LOTF is set to a lower spawn rate or disabled all together.
  3. The beta branch is bugged where LOTF can't spawn properly.

I can quickly test 1 and 3 at the same time, but 2 is something you have to check for yourself.

Tested, LOTF can spawn, got them to spawn on day 18 using c_skip() while near my crops.

Hmm, my last suggestion is to check if LOTF has spawned but wandered off somewhere using c_gonext("lordfruitfly") in the console.

If that doesn't teleport you then as a last resort, forcibley spawn one with c_spawn("lordfruitfly"), kill it and see if you get another one 20 days later.

Archived