Lights out questions

Any table or guide listing with resources and mechanics are unusable or significantly harder in lights out?

would also help if you sujest alternatives like: gold from scaled chest with C. Amulet D. Staff

and more specifically any way to make glossamer saddle other that bundling up butterflies from tumbleweed for a thousand years?

1 hour ago, NerdVikingRR said:

Any table or guide listing with resources and mechanics are unusable or significantly harder in lights out?

would also help if you sujest alternatives like: gold from scaled chest with C. Amulet D. Staff

and more specifically any way to make glossamer saddle other that bundling up butterflies from tumbleweed for a thousand years?

In my last long-term LO world I based near Dfly desert and ended up penning all of my tumbleweed spawners which made it much easier to farm for butterfly wings. Think I crafted my glossamer saddle with a construction amulet around Day 250, not too bad considering the grind.

For gold you’re gonna want to clear the stalagmite biome in the caves. Should keep you plenty stocked with gold for a while.

Side note but once Wilson‘s rework comes out of beta you’ll be able to craft gold from nitre.

Archived