Is There Any Way to Get The DST Crafting Menu in Don't Starve?

No. There are some mods that make it wider and have the locked recipes be more visible, but porting the entire menu over would be a lot of work. I do think DS needs it with the sheer amount of recipes we can have at once with all DLC involved, the crafting menu literally has an overflow slot now for stuff that doesn't fit especially when you have the brain of thought on. But I'm still used to the old style more anyway, not really high on my personal list.

On 2/15/2023 at 6:55 PM, oCrapaCreeper said:

No. There are some mods that make it wider and have the locked recipes be more visible, but porting the entire menu over would be a lot of work. I do think DS needs it with the sheer amount of recipes we can have at once with all DLC involved, the crafting menu literally has an overflow slot now for stuff that doesn't fit especially when you have the brain of thought on. But I'm still used to the old style more anyway, not really high on my personal list.

totally understandable, I was just wondering. I honestly was so supprised at the old crafting system after playing dst for so long lol. all in all I think DS still holds up after the time, It deffenetly feels a bit easier now after playing dst for so long solo!

also makes me appriciate the maxwell rework sooo much for dst

Archived