Game Mod Collaboration (art)

Hello! I just joined today! You can call me freddinmg.

I'm interested in dipping my toes in modding, but at the moment, all I can do is art. I'm starting to learn C# as of today.

I was wondering if anyone would mind tackling (or even just helping me with making) some mods. If possible, I would be happy to make the art for it. I will also offer, in exchange for enough of anything you can do with my pet projects, helping with making art for a mod of yours! You get much more art for more projects if you manage to do the whole thing.

If you're interested, I'll give my discord name so we can talk more about it.

Mods in mind (may be updated later):

1. A "tally board" - If someone is automating crafting jobs for a specific building, they have to, in vanilla, make several buildings with a different crafting job, linked to a weight plate, storage bin, etc. This specific mod I'm proposing is a piece of automation that automates several jobs at once for one building. Say, you want to keep a certain amount of gold, iron, and steel available. Instead of having 3 metal refineries, you have the tally board automating recipes for 1 metal refinery. You would still need to link the building to a storage location, probably with an automation ribbon (in order to keep track of the amounts made/available).
  2.  A "vending machine" - If you've got a place where a lot of things are stored (a room with several storage bins), you can use a conveyor system to remotely call items to a location. The dupe requests an item from a building, waits for it to come to them, then continues their task once they finally get it. This mod would have a lot of moving parts, so I know it'd be difficult to accomplish. Maybe a speedier conveyor rail is available? I've also noticed that it takes a lot less time to transport an item with conveyors if they use automatic dispensers, so maybe copying that behavior?

To clarify: This is a FREE SERVICE.

Archived