Beefalo taming should be

Beefalo should stay Tamed/Salt licks shouldn't break.   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or Disagree?

• Agree
    • Disagree

Beefalo taming should be permanent with a salt lick in addiction salt licks shouldn't break then Beefalo would be worth taking all the time to tame and you can tame multiple different types and not worry about one being untamed if riding a different beefalo or just grinding to kill a boss and not watching after the beefalo i just don't agree how they become untamed if you put all the work in to have them tame they should stay tamed at a salt lick. 

We should be able to place structures and use bundling rap while on the beefalo and to be able to enter caves without getting off of beefalo and as Wolfgang you should be able to work out as well. Make salt licks unbreakable and more expensive for doing so but then all your work won't be gone if you are doing other things. Another type of idea could be add a resource that's like a scaled chest but only for like nitre or grass or sticks and have it be used up so again we dont have to keep making saltlicks over and over or have the beefalo be untamed. A very good point. I forgot to mention its because i have all items on disconnect drop and people that have tamed beefalo in my world have lost fully domesticated Beefalo because of this i just dont see this being a thing that should happen or have at least a better prevention measure for this to not occur. 

Another post was a two seater saddle or make more in depth specific saddles for the beefalo something like that or possibly a few new beefalo types would be much appreciated. 

Another idea for a different type of beefalo type is call upon ofther beefalos like a varg does for hounds maybe only 1 or 2 beefalo would come but to  achieve this new domestication type you would have to keep it around other beefalo while taming I could even see the Beefalo horn being used to do this as a rework for that item but only while on a beefalo. 

I just think the beefalo need a little more love because its been awhile sense they we're really looked at as a hole mechanic of the game. Just a few tweaks would go a long way if anyone else has any ideas i would love to hear them. 

isnt already the case? i have tamed many beefalos and abandoned them during the process to go the caves for summer or during spring while they are horny and they didnt look like they lost domestication. 

Also i have left fully tamed beefalos during many season in their pen and they never went feral

isnt already the case? i have tamed many beefalos and abandoned them during the process to go the caves for summer or during spring while they are horny and they didnt look like they lost domestication. 

Also i have left fully tamed beefalos during many season in their pen and they never went feral

@ArubaroBeefalothey do lose domestication after a while they fully go back to original one reason I'm also saying this should be a thing I forgot to mention is because I have drop all items on disconnect so I have had 4 people other then myself domesticate beefalos in my world and for them to go untamed while they are offline and I'm working on my world. 

Archived