Please review/advise on my polluted water/saltwater cleaner

I have been trying to work on my polluted water / salt water problem, and came up with this design.

It includes supercoolant not sure if it would work without it, made it at that point in the game. I would love feedback on it though, it has integrated inifnite liquid storage with 30kg max output to draw from  a dual thermal injector cooling loop, water for one side, (non freezing temps) and ethanol side for sub freezing temps.

I used 2 igneous tombstones, 2 diamond shiftplats, aluminum radiant pipes 2 drywall and a thermo sensor on both sides of the cooling injector, and a total of 5 tons of ethanol for the frozen side, and 5 tons of water for the cool side. 

I was trying to use the solid ethanol property, it has a tc of 20 when frozen which i though was very very good for an ice.

But yes! please pick apart and let me know! 

20230123030658_1.jpg

20230124113352_1.jpg

20230124112852_1.jpg

20230124112826_1.jpg

20230124112803_1.jpg

I like the frozen ethanol pool a lot! I usually employ a brine ice pool for these things, frozen ethanol is way "cooler" (ha).. but the texture is so meh :wilson_worried:

From my experience, using tombstones doesn't matter much. Which is good, because the "building entombment" notifications and the red squares bother me.

2 hours ago, 6Havok9 said:

I like the frozen ethanol pool a lot! I usually employ a brine ice pool for these things, frozen ethanol is way "cooler" (ha).. but the texture is so meh :wilson_worried:

From my experience, using tombstones doesn't matter much. Which is good, because the "building entombment" notifications and the red squares bother me.

Thank you for the feedback, ya i was trying to make use of the high ice tc of ethanol, because i needed something that i could put a thermo sensor in for door controls

water and brine ice are thermal conductivity of like 2.18, polluted sits at tc of 1. ethanol has a tc of 20! when frozen, but isnt included on the oni wiki

Archived