Bottles and Canisters

The question is whether we need to use a bottle emptier to remove liquid contents and canister contents, it leaves us with an unwanted residue which at some point needs to be removed or it kills your dups. Why not create liquid and gas reservoir with an extra intake connection in which we could get the dups to empty directly into the reservoirs giving players another option to use in there play through thxs

23 hours ago, simsnake said:

it leaves us with an unwanted residue which at some point needs to be removed or it kills your dups

I don`t think it`s that extreme in most cases. I neverhad a dupe die due to some polluted water being stored in a pool at the bottom of my base.

Anyway. What you are asking for is just a more compact way to deal with bottles than a bottle emptier into pump into reservoir which i agree takes a lot of space. People mostly ask for a bottle into pipe input which would have more uses but bottle into reservoir works as well.

On 1/22/2023 at 6:53 PM, Sasza22 said:

People mostly ask for a bottle into pipe input

That's called a "sink," but the duplicants are too dumb to realize that works so you have to tell them to build a silly pump instead.

One day, duplicants with the plumber skill might realize you can pour any liquid down the toilet, not just pee.  Whether this gets you a visit from the EPA is another question.  For now, they'll just build a pump and then look around with a big smile like they are so smart for overengineering a solution to a simple problem.

Archived