Instrument used in soundtrack

44 minutes ago, GiltGbros2 said:

In "Working the ruins" and "Spring into a fight" there's this organ noise I really like but I can't find the specific instrument. If anyone knew it I would greatly appreciate it

It might be a sampled organ sound, but I believe it sounds somewhere between a Vox organ with a heavy vibrato effect and a Hammond organ. Definitely sounds close to the "Theater Organ" preset in most modern digital keyboards as well, which I believe is based off of Gibson organs (but I might be wrong because I've never done enough research on the Gibson organ).

Edit: Also worth mentioning that nothing comes near to using that organ sound as beautifully as the the summer work theme in my opinion:D

16 hours ago, mr. brj said:

It might be a sampled organ sound, but I believe it sounds somewhere between a Vox organ with a heavy vibrato effect and a Hammond organ. Definitely sounds close to the "Theater Organ" preset in most modern digital keyboards as well, which I believe is based off of Gibson organs (but I might be wrong because I've never done enough research on the Gibson organ).

Edit: Also worth mentioning that nothing comes near to using that organ sound as beautifully as the the summer work theme in my opinion:D

Thank you bro 

Archived