Can you help me to Automate this?

The thing is I want the gantry to close only when the rocket is about to launch (full requirements met - the input from the rocket and green light to launch) and when its returning (satellite input in the AND, other times, it will stay open. waht could be better or is there any way to to this different?

oni1.jpg

19 hours ago, gedaman182 said:

The thing is I want the gantry to close only when the rocket is about to launch (full requirements met - the input from the rocket and green light to launch) and when its returning (satellite input in the AND, other times, it will stay open. waht could be better or is there any way to to this different?

oni1.jpg

Feed Rocket and space scanner directly to the Bunker doors (Or use a OR gate, same thing)

Add NOT gate to the line leading to the gantry, using the green output from the Doors line to feed the NOT gate which will close the gantries when a rocket is coming in or going out while opening them when the doors are RED (I.E closed or in the process of closing).

(Don't use meteor scanners, only rocket scanners specifically for this but make sure there is still enough network strength so they detect early in case the meteors block the scanning time)

Archived