The steam deck version needs some tweaks in the settings..

Playing this game on the steam deck sounds like a dream come true but currently, the game doesnt support mouse and keyboard, only using the steam deck controller, and in desktop mode, there is no full screen option so it's forced to be windowed. Both options are removed in the settings and i wish it would not be different in that regard.

Hey, I got a Steam Deck recently. Couldn't you just change the controller settings by pressing the steam button beside the bottom left corner of the console's screen directly bellow the left touchpad? I tried singleplayer Don't Starve, and it worked just fine with the keyboard and mouse preset.

I have to express my love for this thing. I can now play games other than Don't Starve, and can retire my craptop. Best £405 I've spent in the last month. I took it with me while I was grocery shopping the other day. Stocking up on gaming snacks while gaming was a strange experience, but not as strange as the looks I got doing it.

On 1/5/2023 at 7:46 PM, hhh2 said:

Hey, I got a Steam Deck recently. Couldn't you just change the controller settings by pressing the steam button beside the bottom left corner of the console's screen directly bellow the left touchpad? I tried singleplayer Don't Starve, and it worked just fine with the keyboard and mouse preset.

I have to express my love for this thing. I can now play games other than Don't Starve, and can retire my craptop. Best £405 I've spent in the last month. I took it with me while I was grocery shopping the other day. Stocking up on gaming snacks while gaming was a strange experience, but not as strange as the looks I got doing it.

well no, im trying to play docked to my moniter with a keyboard and mouse on desktop mode. the ingame controls still only let you do steam deck controller, even after starting with a mouse.

Archived