Things like this should be in the game

There is 1 problem that bothers me quite a bit when building buildings. That is, the works related to the same layout are located in different construction tabs. For example: When building Thermo Aquatuner I will definitely need plumbing pipes, but Thermo Aquatuner is located in the Utilities tab not the Plumbing tab so when I finish building the Thermo Aquatuner I will have to find the plumbing. in the Plumbing tab, this is quite inconvenient for me.
I hope this gets fixed in the future. There are a few solutions I can think of:

1. Edit Category for works accordingly.
  2. Add personal build UI settings system (Same as hotkey)
  3. Edit buildings so they can have more categories than just a single category, for example I can find Thermo Aquatuner in the Utilities tab and also in the Plumbing tab.

Does anyone have a current solution to this problem?

Yeah some of the stuff is all over the place. Sinks being in medicine is the worst offender imo.

To deal with this kind of stuff i started to use the "b" key. It copies the las selected building. I just plop an aquatuner and click a nearby pipe to copy so i don`t have to look through the plumbing tab. It also helps a lot when you misplace a building and want to cancel the build and reorder in the proper location.

Archived